Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Here!!

I was like a little boy waiting for my Parents to wake up on Christmas morning earlier today. I anxiously waited for the UPS guy to drive up and stop in front of my house. Hours went by and I hadn't seen him yet.

Finally, at 12pm, I hear the faint sound of a diesel engine coming around the corner of my street. I knew it was him. He was delivering my new camera, lens and flash and he didn't even know it. As soon as I got inside, I tore into the boxes just like I tore into Christmas presents from Santa.

I am now the proud owner of a Canon 5d Mk ll. Its quite the upgrade from my last camera which was a 30d. I also bought the 24-105mm f/4 lens which will be perfect for weddings.
I've got some weddings lining up and I couldn't be more excited. I am really looking forward to seeing my business grow. Buying this gear is the 1st big step for me towards a successful launch and it feels great to be headed down the path that I have been working so hard to follow.

So what's next for me? Getting my pricing packages all figured out and allowing the oppurtunity for buying prints on my website. I also need to make this business official with the state of California. I'm on the right path and with the continuous help and support from my family and friends, it looks like its all coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment