Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blyss & Austin Watts Wedding - Edward Dean Museum, Cherry Valley, Ca

I think I'm going to make a change in my blogging style.
I feel like I get my points across better when I write in bullet points. 
Just bullet points.
Complete sentences are so 2009.
Sometimes complete sentences are necessary to get a point across but for now,
just bullet points.
Like this:

Blyss is Tori's cousin.
Tori is my wife.
Blyss is now my cousin since Tori and I are freshly married.
We shot Blyss' marriage to her new husband, Austin, who is a military man.
Tori and I are super excited that we got to shoot their wedding. 
It was a lively day with many many laughs.
Both families are so loving and they took onto their new son/daughter-in-laws very quickly, which is always so good to see.
It's like they've been part of the family for years already.
The Watts are now headed up to Alaska and we wish them nothing but blessings on their future.
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
Enjoy.


Watts.web01

Watts.web02

Watts.web03

Watts.web04

Watts.web05


Watts.web07

Watts.web08

Watts.web09

Watts.web10

Watts.web11

Watts.web12

Watts.web13

Watts.web14

Watts.web15

Watts.web16

Watts.web17

Watts.web18

Watts.web19

Watts.web20

Watts.web21

Watts.web22

Watts.web23

Watts.web24

Watts.web25

Watts.web26

Watts.web27

Watts.web28

Watts.web29

Watts.web30

Watts.web31

Watts.web32

Watts.web33

Watts.web34

Watts.web35

No comments:

Post a Comment